L E T ‘ S W O R K T O G E T H E R !
Thinking of working with us? Here are some things you might find useful to learn about how we work and what exactly we mean when we say ‘refreshingly different’ recruitment…
At a glance :
We offer a flexible service for permanent and/or fixed-term contract recruitment – let us know what your requirements are and we’ll tell you if we can help and discuss the best approach with you
We’re big into listening to you and finding out exactly what you are after. That does mean asking questions and getting as much info as possible to make sure we get it right first time for you.
We will not bombard you with irrelevant/inappropriate candidate CVs for your vacancies – we aim to provide a small but great selection of candidate CVs for you to consider
Really reasonable fees and deals to be had! We also offer a refund or replacement guarantee for the first three months in the rare event things do not work out with your new hire.
Not in East Anglia? Not a problem. We recruit successfully for clients all over the UK.
We can do it all – nearly! We have a huge range of experience recruiting in a wide range of industry sectors and professions, too many to list! The best way to see if we can help is to ask us, and we will tell you if we don’t think it’s something that we can realistically assist you with.
You get real recruitment experts helping you – every part of our work is done in-house by either Gemma or Kate, who are co-owners and the sole employees of the firm. We want to get it right for you, for the candidates and for us too!
Why ARE we so ‘refreshingly different’ then? Well, our mission statement probably highlights this best…
Our mission is to…
- Be the most effective, friendly, truly honest, no bull doo-doo recruitment agency in the UK
- Genuinely offer a fair, compassionate and helpful service to the people we work with
- To champion equality and diversity in the workplace
- Never rip off our clients but instead provide the best value for money we can
- To be transparent about our fees, processes and how we operate
- Always offer sensibly priced recruitment services to clients
- To not tolerate any form of sexism, racism, inequality, age or other forms of discrimination
- Work in line with the REC (Recruitment Employment Confederation) code of conduct and good practice, as well as employment law and legislation
- Hopefully, slowly change how our industry is perceived
- To operate on a policy of mutual respect and kindness
- To always try to be helpful
If you have any questions, want to find out more about working with us or give our services a go then please call us on 01379 898474 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org