Published: 27th August 2020 | Author: Kate Howes
Well, Gemma has been here working away for a bit but now the dream team is fully re-assembled…well, Kate is back!
We wanted to create a bit of something bright and fun to remind folks that we still exist, and we are still offering refreshingly different recruitment services.
We’re not going to fib (not our style), we only have a handful of vacancies to be working on right now. It is a bit tough out there – we see and hear it daily, people being made redundant, companies making cutbacks or just freezing any growth plans for the time being. However, there is a positive flip-side emerging, as some industries and firms are thriving and hiring. So, it’s not all doom and gloom out there, but we have seen busier times…
The fact it is a little quieter than usual for us does mean, that any new clients will get plenty of dedicated attention and work from us.
Silver linings, hey?
So, if you were in any doubt here’s a little list on why working with a (good) recruiter when you’re next hiring can be a great idea:
• We do all the legwork for you! Taking the strain out of your recruitment and giving you much more time to do the rest of your job.
• We do it properly. No cutting corners here! You’ll get a tailored advert that represents the job/company accurately and in an enticing way. You’ll get detailed candidate profiles with CVs and detailed placement forms once you’ve made your hire.
• Less risky – you can hire yourself for free* but what if in 3 months things don’t work out? Your back to square one. At least with us, you’ll get a refund or replacement hire. We rarely need to use it (so good are our matching skills!) but it’s nice to know it’s there.
*is it free though when you’re spending hours looking at CVs, responding to applicants and doing your own recruitment admin?!
• We can be your buffer; don’t like letting enthusiastic candidates down? Not a fan of rejecting applicants or don’t have the time to field phone call enquiries about your vacancy? We’ve got that covered for you
• Super-special knowledge and searching skills! One thing you won’t get when hiring for yourself is access to the largest CV databases in the UK. We have that, and we use it to search for the best candidates to match your job.
• No fill, no-fee! You’re welcome to have your own advert running and look for your own staff, or work with another agency whilst we work on the same vacancy for you, at the same time. If you don’t go for one of our candidates, then there’s nothing to pay!
So, if you’re stuck on what to do with your next recruitment need, then get in touch for a non-obligation chat about how we might be able to help on 01379 898474.
Gemma & Kate