Work for us
Here at Horizon, we’re always open to considering applications from talented Recruitment professionals or those who wish to start their career in recruitment. If you think recruitment should be uncomplicated, fun and fair then we could be the consultancy for you!
We believe in offering a positive, collaborative and engaging working environment based around a passion for delivering great service. We’re proud of our abilities, and have high standard of service and wish to continue building a team of likeminded individuals around us as we continue to grow.
If you feel you’d like to join a small, somewhat quirky but professional Recruitment Consultancy and either continue or begin your career in recruitment, then get in touch for a confidential chat to discuss opportunities we may have open to you.
W h a t w e c a n o f f e r :
- Competitive basic salaries and uncapped commission paid at good percentages, with realistic thresholds (these are based on experience)
- Auto enrolment into our pension scheme
- For Consultants (once targets have been achieved) there may be the option of a company car and mobile phone
- Holiday allowance that starts at 21 days (+BH’s) and rises to up to 25 days with service
- Realistic targets, plenty of support and guidance to achieve these
- A really fun, positive working environment with friendly people (oh and office dogs!)
- Support and guidance in developing your skills and aspirations
- Discretionary annual bonuses based on company profits
- A beautiful rural setting, fantastic new spacious offices and as much beautiful scenery and fresh air you could possibly wish for! See our article on what it’s like to work near a mini-nature reserve here.
So…if you’re curious to find out about what it’s like to work at Horizon and be part of our brilliantly passionate, fun team then get in touch with us! If you’re thinking of starting a career in recruitment then you might be interested to read our Recruitment Assistant Ruth’s article on what her experience of joining us has been.